- (4) 8-10" Whole Wheat Tortillas
- (3) Tablespoons melted butter
- (1) 20oz Lean Ground Turkey
- (1) 1.25 oz Package Taco Seasoning Mix
- (2) Tablespoons of Water
- (2) Cups MADISON Sliced Mangoes
- (3/4) Cup Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped Green Onion
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh Cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Lime Zest
- 2 Cups packed Fresh Spinach Leaves
- Heat oven to 425 fahrenheit. Invert four 10oz custard cups onto 15x10x1" baking pan. Brush outside of cupse and one side of each tortilla with butter.
- Place tortillas, butter side up, over cups. Bake for 4-6 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In medium skillet, brown turkey until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning mix and water. Cook over low heat 3-5 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- To make salsa, in medium bowl stir together mango, red pepper, green onion, cilantro brown sugar and lime peel.
- Place taco shells on serving plates. Divide spinach leaves evenly into shells. Top with cooked turkey and salsa.